Food and Fury
A Refreshing Approach to Cooking!
Food and Fury is the ultimate podcast where we set off on our quest to explore food and cooking. After way too many years of reading, watching and playing around with food, we found something that we LOVE to do each week; create stuff in the form of our Podcast. Whether you are fresh in the kitchen or seasoned vets we welcome you to #TheFoodFam. It's time to gather your sword and board, let's enter the kitchen with Food and Fury!
We Made a Thing!
Check out the first few minutes of ID10T of Ron Perlman #4! Chris mentions our podcast submission for Food and Fury for the Community Corkboard!
Current Episode Below - Check out Recent Episodes and Recipe for More!
From Soup To We’re Nuts!?!
#036: From Soup To We’re Nuts!?!
Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup
This week Sara and I are in for our take on a grownup soup? Who knew that our kids wouldn’t like loaded baked potato broccoli soup? Either way, we think you will absolutely love this one! It’s inspired by Gina Homolka's Skinnytaste.com website. It’s creamy, salty, cheesy, tangy and oh so satisfying. We spend some time discussing Pokemon, Shantae ½ Genie Hero, The Mindy Project, and the Game of Thrones Teaser. We talk about an Instagram Egg, A Free Trip To Japan Contest, Mug Cakes Marking a Society Cultural Shift and a Buzzfeed Quiz where We Know What Kind Of Cook You Are Based On The Stir Fry You Make
Listen to #036 to be entertained on your commute, your new years, and at the dinner table!
Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup Ingredients & Skinnytaste.com
If you choose to, you can log into Patreon and choose to donate a certain amount of money. This amount is donated once per month. You can use PayPal or a credit card. We appreciate your support!
Help Support The Show
If you like what we are doing here and you enjoy the shows then we hope you will consider supporting the Food and Fury Patreon. A few dollars a month will help us produce the show more than you realize. It goes towards hosting our show, our site, recipe changes and so much more! We appreciate your help in allowing us to provide the best shows and dishes that we know how!
If a monthly pledge isn't something you feel comfortable with , that's fine - there are plenty of other ways to support Food and Fury--help spread the word about the show to your friends, your family, you co-workers. You can send questions in or participate in the Food and Fury community however you can-we appreciate all the things that you amazing people do and we will keep putting out cool stuff for you guys
Send in your voicemails, emails, tweets and iTunes reviews and we’ll try to use them in our show!
- 8/26/18: We add Snackzeroth to the mix and re-shuffle the site
- 8/6/18: The website gets a facelift and some much needed revamped design.
- 8/3/18: We migrated our podcast to Libsyn and are now available on Spotify!
- 7/12/18: Started Posting Buzzfeed Quizzes on Recent Episodes Section
- 7/10/18: Food and Fury is now available on PodBean
- 5/11/18: Our Patreon Donation System is now LIVE!
- 5/4/18: iTunes Feed is live
- 5/3/18: Food & Fury Submitted to SoundCloud and iTunes for Review
- 5/2/18: Episode #001 is recorded
- 4/25/18: Koltrane records the intro to Food and Fury & Episode #000 is recorded
- 4/21/18: Our website is live
- 4/17/18: RE-20 Microphone Arrives: An elegant weapon for a more civilized age
- 4/15/18: Equipment ordered... after a LOT of reading, questioning, internal soul searching and late night snacks
- 3/25/18: We find our intro music... it's catchy, it makes us bounce our heads and we think it will for you too
- 2/25/18: "Dude I think we should start a Podcast about food!" In the middle of a gaming session while running a dungeon... "Let's call it Food & Fury!" Food and Fury is born.
- 2/10/18: "Dude I think we should start a Podcast"
- 2/24/18: "Podcast are awesome!" (Mike is convinced to finally listen to a Podcast)
- 9/17/16: "Dude you should check out this Podcast" (this goes on for 2 & 1/2 years)