Food and Fury
A Refreshing Approach to Cooking!
Food and Fury is the ultimate podcast where we set off on our quest to explore food and cooking. After way too many years of reading, watching and playing around with food, we found something that we LOVE to do each week; create stuff in the form of our Podcast. Whether you are fresh in the kitchen or seasoned vets we welcome you to #TheFoodFam. It's time to gather your sword and board, let's enter the kitchen with Food and Fury!
Current Episode Below
- Check out Recent Episodes and Recipe for More! -
No Knead To Worry!
No Knead To Worry!
Dutch Oven No Knead Bread
February 27th, 2019
This week, we take on a “no knead bread” that seems to be all over the internet. Because not all of use have received a bread machine as a gift in the past, this might be an option if you have a dutch oven. Inspired by Tasty.com, we had a great time making this dish, eating it and talking about it on episode 042. We also talk about sparking joy in the spice cabinet and Pokemon Go. Food news include an entire staff quitting at a Sonic Drive-through in Ohio, Shake Shack makes food trucks, Game of Thrones themed Oreo Cookies, and a couple makes $30k reselling Trader Joe’s Everything But The Bagel Seasoning.
We also get emails about reheating pizza and the ice cream flip challenge. Listen to episode #042 to be entertained in the kitchen, your commute or wherever you listen to podcasts!
You can always find links to everything on our website at www.foodandfury.com
Don't forget to call our hotline at 707-836-3879 (FURY)
- Homemade Dutch Oven Bread Tasty.com
Links to Original Recipes
for 1 loaf
- 2 cups lukewarm water, between 90˚-110˚F (30˚-40˚C)
- 1 envelope active dry yeast
- 4 cups all-purpose flour, lightly packed and leveled off, plus more for dusting (or '00' Flour)
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
We Made a Thing!
Check out the first few minutes of ID10T of Ron Perlman #4! Chris mentions our podcast submission for Food and Fury for the Community Corkboard!
If you choose to, you can log into Patreon and choose to donate a certain amount of money. This amount is donated once per month. You can use PayPal or a credit card. We appreciate your support!
Help Support The Show
If you like what we are doing here and you enjoy the shows then we hope you will consider supporting the Food and Fury Patreon. A few dollars a month will help us produce the show more than you realize. It goes towards hosting our show, our site, recipe changes and so much more! We appreciate your help in allowing us to provide the best shows and dishes that we know how!
If a monthly pledge isn't something you feel comfortable with , that's fine - there are plenty of other ways to support Food and Fury--help spread the word about the show to your friends, your family, you co-workers. You can send questions in or participate in the Food and Fury community however you can-we appreciate all the things that you amazing people do and we will keep putting out cool stuff for you guys
Send in your voicemails, emails, tweets and iTunes reviews and we’ll try to use them in our show!
- 8/26/18: We add Snackzeroth to the mix and re-shuffle the site
- 8/6/18: The website gets a facelift and some much needed revamped design.
- 8/3/18: We migrated our podcast to Libsyn and are now available on Spotify!
- 7/12/18: Started Posting Buzzfeed Quizzes on Recent Episodes Section
- 7/10/18: Food and Fury is now available on PodBean
- 5/11/18: Our Patreon Donation System is now LIVE!
- 5/4/18: iTunes Feed is live
- 5/3/18: Food & Fury Submitted to SoundCloud and iTunes for Review
- 5/2/18: Episode #001 is recorded
- 4/25/18: Koltrane records the intro to Food and Fury & Episode #000 is recorded
- 4/21/18: Our website is live
- 4/17/18: RE-20 Microphone Arrives: An elegant weapon for a more civilized age
- 4/15/18: Equipment ordered... after a LOT of reading, questioning, internal soul searching and late night snacks
- 3/25/18: We find our intro music... it's catchy, it makes us bounce our heads and we think it will for you too
- 2/25/18: "Dude I think we should start a Podcast about food!" In the middle of a gaming session while running a dungeon... "Let's call it Food & Fury!" Food and Fury is born.
- 2/10/18: "Dude I think we should start a Podcast"
- 2/24/18: "Podcast are awesome!" (Mike is convinced to finally listen to a Podcast)
- 9/17/16: "Dude you should check out this Podcast" (this goes on for 2 & 1/2 years)