Food and Fury is the ultimate podcast where we set off on our quest to explore food and cooking. After way too many years of reading, watching and playing around with food, we found something that we LOVE to do each week; create stuff in the form of our Podcast. Whether you are fresh in the kitchen or seasoned vets we welcome you to #TheFoodFam. It's time to gather your sword and board, let's enter the kitchen with Food and Fury!
Click here for Episodes
Send in your voicemails, emails, tweets and iTunes reviews and we’ll try to use them in our show!
Bottoms Up for Cupcakes?
(Caesar Salad with Croutons)
Bottoms Up for Cupcakes?
Bottoms up for Cupcakes? (Caesar Salad with Croutons)
September 12th, 2018.
This week we bring you a salad - now wait now hold on … this is the Iconic Caesar Salad. You will be amazed how you can make a restaurant quality, creamy, briney Caesar Salad with buttery warm crisp homemade croutons. This is an incredible recipe that will certainly make its way onto your regular rotation. When you get that forkful of Caesar Dressing on a that piece of romaine lettuce, with shaved parm and a crisp crouton… you will just grin and smile at your creation.
Mikes son has an amazing Soccer Experience and Michael has a run in with the tooth fairy! We discuss a worker getting charged with $9,500 of food loss at a deli counter, a soft serve ice cream machine in NYC, Delish has a guide to apples, and of course a Buzzfeed Quiz to determine our personality through fall food choices. We get questions on using a traditional blender for hot liquids and Mike, the wise Jedi, gets questions about eating donuts and more. Listen to Episode #020 to be entertained on your commute and at the dinner table!
We welcome you to #TheFoodFam.
You can always find links to everything on our website at www.foodandfury.com
Don't forget to call our hotline at 707-836-3879 (FURY)
If you choose to, you can log into Patreon and choose to donate a certain amount of money. This amount is donated once per month. You can use PayPal or a credit card. We appreciate your support!
Help Support The Show
If you like what we are doing here and you enjoy the shows then we hope you will consider supporting the Food and Fury Patreon. A few dollars a month will help us produce the show more than you realize. It goes towards hosting our show, our site, recipe changes and so much more! We appreciate your help in allowing us to provide the best shows and dishes that we know how!
If a monthly pledge isn't something you feel comfortable with , that's fine - there are plenty of other ways to support Food and Fury--help spread the word about the show to your friends, your family, you co-workers. You can send questions in or participate in the Food and Fury community however you can-we appreciate all the things that you amazing people do and we will keep putting out cool stuff for you guys
Current Episode Below - Check out Recent Episodes and Recipe for More!
- 8/26/18: We add Snackzeroth to the mix and re-shuffle the site
- 8/6/18: The website gets a facelift and some much needed revamped design.
- 8/3/18: We migrated our podcast to Libsyn and are now available on Spotify!
- 7/12/18: Started Posting Buzzfeed Quizzes on Recent Episodes Section
- 7/10/18: Food and Fury is now available on PodBean
- 5/11/18: Our Patreon Donation System is now LIVE!
- 5/4/18: iTunes Feed is live
- 5/3/18: Food & Fury Submitted to SoundCloud and iTunes for Review
- 5/2/18: Episode #001 is recorded
- 4/25/18: Koltrane records the intro to Food and Fury & Episode #000 is recorded
- 4/21/18: Our website is live
- 4/17/18: RE-20 Microphone Arrives: An elegant weapon for a more civilized age
- 4/15/18: Equipment ordered... after a LOT of reading, questioning, internal soul searching and late night snacks
- 3/25/18: We find our intro music... it's catchy, it makes us bounce our heads and we think it will for you too
- 2/25/18: "Dude I think we should start a Podcast about food!" In the middle of a gaming session while running a dungeon... "Let's call it Food & Fury!" Food and Fury is born.
- 2/10/18: "Dude I think we should start a Podcast"
- 2/24/18: "Podcast are awesome!" (Mike is convinced to finally listen to a Podcast)
- 9/17/16: "Dude you should check out this Podcast" (this goes on for 2 & 1/2 years)